At NGS we place tremendous importance on finding the best people to join our team.
K-6 PDHPE Teacher
An opportunity now exists for an enthusiastic and dedicated K – 6 PDHPE teacher with demonstrated experience coordinating co-curricular and outdoor education programs to join our dedicated group of educators in our Primary School team. This full-time position is available for commencement in Term 1, 2020.
You are a passionate educator who has:
- Formal teaching qualifications and strong experience teaching PDHPE in a Primary School setting;
- Demonstrated experience in successfully co-ordinating co-curricular activities including the organisation of school camps, swimming and athletics carnivals;
- Expertise in managing outdoor education programs;
- Experience in developing & managing staff rosters to ensure both adequate coverage for co-curricular / outdoor education activities and required teacher to student ratios are met;
- Highly developed communication and collaboration skills;
- An understanding and willingness to support the School's teaching and learning philosophy and Visible Well-being Frameworks;
- Has a proven history as a lifelong learner and possesses a genuine desire for self-improvement; and
- Has a valid Working with Children’s Check.
For any further information please contact, Sarah Tyler on (02) 4940 8743.
Applications Close: Wednesday, 8th of January 2020 with interviews to be conducted on or around Tuesday, 14th January 2020.
If you are applying for any available positions, please complete the Application for Employment Form and send with your application to email@example.com.